- Ruby On Rails
- Program Management
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Problem Solver
- Team Worker
General Assembly Washington, D.C. Web Development Immersive February - June 2016
University of Maryland College Park, M.D. Bachelor of Arts Communication Major 1999 - 2004
Web Developer, February 2017 to August 2018
TEKsystems, Hanover, MD
- Provided services for the Allegis Group’s over 10 family of companies.
- Worked collaboratively as part of a multi-faceted agile team including other developers, designers, videographers and management.
- Utilized Adobe Creative Suite for designing graphics, altering audio and videos for a multitude of platforms.
- Designed, developed and maintained interactive web pages to meet the varying needs of our clients. Ensuring pages are responsive and compatible in all major browsers.
- Designed and Developed dynamic eLearning solutions to educate internal audiences. Work closely with the Instructional Designers to ensure information is accurate and that their needs have been met.
- Created web-based training assets and courses that incorporated graphics, animations, videos, simulations, assessments, interactivity and games.
- Utilized development tools to create top-notch courses: Composica, Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate.
Junior Web Developer Intern, June 2016 to February 2017
ProTrakr, Washington, D.C.
- Developed and optimized new user-facing features.
- Built re-usable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensured technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizes applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Marketing Consultant, July 2015 to February 2016
Montage Marketing Bethesda, MD
- Setup and monitored analytic dashboards and supporting programs.
- Developed SEO strategies, implemented and monitored campaigns.
- Performed site analysis, keyword research, site mapping and assess link building opportunities.
- Developed, managed and grew the company’s social media platforms.
- Researched content for outbound social media posts.
- Created Social Content Database to optimally manage and organize the social program.
- Created graphics and designs for social media platforms and presentations.
- Maintained the company’s website; adding features to increase online engagement.
- Designed and programmed interactive gaming element for Fannie Mae event.
Marketing Buyer, July 2007 to February 2015
GEICO, Chevy Chase, MD
- Managed national event programs with our experiential marketing company. Activated 293 national events in 2013, 364 national events in 2014 with a 36% planned increase in 2015.
- Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans for event marketing team.
- Planned, tracked and maintained $22+ million budget. Consistently improving budget spreadsheets to be a multi-functional tool.
- Led 20+ Regional Event Marketing Coordinators. Responsibilities included supporting teams with equipment, promotional products, event approval and event payment processing.
- Created and maintained lead analysis program to measure ROI of events. The key learning from analysis were used in planning and evaluation of marketing strategies and programs.
- Managed independent sponsorships such as Live Nation, Hershey Park, AZA, Merriweather Post Pavilion and more. Included negotiating contracts, creating marketing strategies, coordinating sponsorship with teams and facilitating support to ensure the success of the program.
- Managed promotional products for the event marketing teams. Ensuring GEICO has quality products as giveaways. Ordered over $2 million of products and maintaining online inventory.
Program Accounts Manager, March 2004 to May 2007
Summit Marketing, Silver Spring, MD
- Collaborated in a team of three to run Summit’s largest account, GEICO.
- Managed 500+ items for GEICO’s two E-commerce stores, located in three different warehouses.
- Managed 100+ Independent GEICO Field Representatives with customization program.
- Brainstormed and produced product ideas for E-Commerce stores, Sales Contests and Custom programs.
- Provided Customer Service for GEICO’s two E-Commerce stores to all GEICO employees, Field Representatives and the general public.